Wanted - 360 Rear Diffuser Fins | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rob Chiang

Rob Chiang Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 1, 2019
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    Rob Chiang
    Wanted: 360 Rear Diffuser Fins.

IMHO, I prefer the look of the fins over the challenge grille add-ons.

Used or new condition OK.

4 fins total, 2 on each side, something like this pictured below:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

I found an old thread on FChat comparing Carbonio and R tuned. I am OK with either the flat blade design or the pedastal design. Carbonio doesn't seem to have this product on their website anymore. R Tuned seems to be out of stock on their website at the moment.

Any help or actual product for sale would be great. If you have the item, please PM me the price and some photos.

Thanks for reading

2. Rob Chiang

Rob Chiang Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 1, 2019
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    Rob Chiang
    Hi Kes7u,

Thanks for the quick link!

If exoticcarbonfiber has them in stock, I will probably go with them. I heard Rtuned is delivering orders around mid-October that are placed now.

Would you happen to know if anybody makes the whole rear carbon diffuser with fins for the 360 as pictured below? They seem to be available for the 430, but not the 360.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

kes7u likes this.
  3. kes7u

kes7u Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2017
    Shorewood, MN
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    This is the closest I've seen. I personally prefer the fins, and hope to go in that direction soon!

Kevin

https://www.exoticcargear.com/product/carbon-fiber-cs-rear-diffuser/

Rob Chiang likes this.
  4. Rob Chiang

Rob Chiang Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 1, 2019
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    Rob Chiang
    https://exoticcarbonfiber.com/ they own a 360 and they said the full carbon fiber rear diffuser tray is not possible (at a reasonable cost) because it's one piece with the 360 bumper. It's a separate piece on the 430, so that's why 360's dont have the full carbon rear diffuser with fins available. It would be too costly.

kes7u likes this.
  5. spiderscott

spiderscott Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2004
    Ratarossa HQ UK
    Full Name:
    Ratarossa
    Rob I will have some of these available soon coming off one of the build cars

6. Rob Chiang

Rob Chiang Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 1, 2019
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    Rob Chiang
    Hi Rat,

I ordered some fins which are currently stuck in the China supply chain delay. I heard that the factories are on mandatory power saving measures (working 3 days a week instead of 7). If that doesn't pan out, thank you for offering.

Big fan of your channel. Did you get the F40LM 308 kit project going?

7. spiderscott

spiderscott Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2004
    Ratarossa HQ UK
    Full Name:
    Ratarossa
    Hi Rob

Glad you got some sorted, I removed the fins from the 360 spider yesterday and they are a really nice addition. These were high quality in correct Ferrari carbon weave pattern ...have to admit I was pretty impressed.

Enjoy the upgrade !!

No progress on F40 LM yet, I'm going to finish the Stradale Spider build and make good progress on the 512 BBi restoration before starting that F40 project