Mondials For Sale | Page 109 | FerrariChat

Mondials For Sale

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by 123howie, May 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 83Mondialqv

83Mondialqv Formula Junior

May 18, 2021
    New York
    Full Name:
    Vito L
  2. sinistermist

sinistermist Karting

Mar 23, 2016
    This was for sale for the last several months on the dealers site and fb. It has needs. They were advertising it would go up for auction in september, but only now got to it.

3. 2cam

2cam Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    MikeS
    I know that this is only one sample and it IS on BaT, but $63K before shipping seems to be a strong number for a car in need of service and with an accident on its record. Could this be indicative of a shift in Mondial pricing for lower mile examples? By the time you factor in shipping and service costs, you're most likely looking at a $70-$75K Mondial t.

2cam

4. geno355

geno355 Karting

Jul 5, 2007
    Winchester, KY
    Full Name:
    Geno Kearney
  5. geno355

geno355 Karting

Jul 5, 2007
    Winchester, KY
    Full Name:
    Geno Kearney
    So that looks like a big price to me for thst car, and I can't get mid-$60s for mine with a new engine? I think if an f-chat member showed up at my door with $60k in a briefcase, I'd hand him the keys.

6. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
  7. 2cam

2cam Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    MikeS
  8. MvT

MvT F1 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    The Netherlands - NH
    Full Name:
    Tijn
  9. jblaw

jblaw Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2016
    What do you mean by needs? I was the high bidder on the car, but I’m curious!

10. sinistermist

sinistermist Karting

Mar 23, 2016
    25k wasnt a bad price. 35k no way.

It was listed with no service records. Rear window cracked is 2k to plus install. Drivers door skin was rough. Bubbling paint. Various non working electrics.

11. decampos

decampos Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 11, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Hmm. In the video, the odometer has the same reading at the end as it had at the beginning, so I would say the true mileage is unknown. Also the speedo and the oil pressure gauge are not working. As far as I can tell, none of that is disclosed by the seller.

12. jblaw

jblaw Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2016
    Yikes! Thanks, guys. The hunt continues.

13. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    paulchua, jjmalez and dmarti02 like this.
  14. Brooklands

Brooklands Karting

Aug 4, 2014
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Wow, 66,666 plus BAT commission makes that a $70,000 Mondial 8. Quite a few sales at higher price’s lately...good to see.

dmarti02 and paulchua like this.
  15. WilyB

WilyB F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 23, 2007
    AZ
    DadsFerrari and paulchua like this.
  16. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Including 5% buyers fee = $77,175

Solid result.

Congrats to both buyer and seller.

gsfent and WilyB like this.
  17. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    Besides an outright sale, anyone had luck trading a Mondial up to another exotic? I would swap my 20k mile Cab towards a 456 plus cash

paulchua likes this.
  18. leeber

leeber Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    Im willing to trade a 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabrio with 110k miles for a 1986-1988 Mondial Cabrio 3.2?

19. MvT

MvT F1 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    The Netherlands - NH
    Full Name:
    Tijn
  20. 1HSV1

1HSV1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2021
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Fabian
    The color combination looks really unique: is it verde scuro / crema? I really like that on a Mondial!

„Se puoi sognarlo, puoi farlo.“ Enzo Ferrari

21. MvT

MvT F1 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    The Netherlands - NH
    Full Name:
    Tijn
    Welcom with your first post! ;) Just out of interest. Are you looking for a Mondial?

Yes, it is verde scuro Fer 603/C.

It is on my list to see it as I have never seen a Mondial this color in real life, but the showroom is closed till the Lock Down is released. I have seen this color before on the older Mondials and only one time on a T.

Your living almost next door so have a look if you are interested :)

22. MvT

MvT F1 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    The Netherlands - NH
    Full Name:
    Tijn
    Oh wow! :eek:

23. 1HSV1

1HSV1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2021
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Fabian
    Hi there!

Thanks for your warm welcome to the group!

I‘m indeed thinking about buying a Mondial t Cabriolet. It has been a long dream and now I‘m starting to look a bit closer. It‘ll be a bit tricky since I‘m looking for non-red EU-Version. I guess about 50 cars should be alive… what would you say how many are still existing?

I make sure to drop by next time I‘m around - thanks for you invitation, neighbor

24. MvT

MvT F1 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    The Netherlands - NH
    Full Name:
    Tijn
    Yup, most Mondials come in red. I do see a silver and a black one on Mobile.de, but they are 20k higher in price. Not sure what you want to spend, but keep at least 5k separate for the first year of maintenance. I expect the green QV will be less, but still some things dealers just don't do until the problem comes to the surface.

If you really want a T have a look abroad as well. These cars are sold on international stage level. I soon came to the conclusion I could not find mine in NL. I had a French website to look for Mondials as well (need to look it up). They tend to have more color variations for Ferraris and usually not on Mobil.de. Perhaps one of the Belgian/French guys can give some French sites.

25. 1HSV1

1HSV1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2021
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Fabian
    The ones on Mobile.de are looking great but as you say: I would understand that they are quite pricy. And as you also say 5k is needed if the t is not 100% well maintened.

I already have sat in one in Switzerland last summer (dark blue / beige). The price seemed to be ok but the condition was not excellent and I think it had a small(?) accident in the front.

The more I dive into it the more I agree with you that I shall search within EU if not globally. For a car… my wife is just giving me a nice smile and things I‘m crazy