Hotels in a Nashville, TN | FerrariChat

Hotels in a Nashville, TN

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by italiafan, May 10, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    I’m planning a road trip at end of July.
    Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in the heart of things, walking distance to downtown music, etc.?
    Also, going to be driving Ferraris so need safe parking, preferably on site.
    Would prefer < $500/night.

Thanks!

2. Avi Das

Avi Das Karting

Aug 7, 2020
    Full Name:
    Savage458

W Nashville. JW Marriott. Westin. All placed in central downtown. Walkable to Broadway. All have valet parking. I drive/park my Ferrari around there all the time.
    Watch out for potholes.

Welcome to Nashville.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. 430jm

430jm Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2017
    Atlanta
    Also, the Omni. And while not in downtown, Homewood Suites Vanderbilt has good rates, good parking and is across from the greatest school in the world!

4. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    Thanks guys. I’ve called several of the downtown hotels and their parking situations are not ideal, valet only or use city garage. I’m now looking at VRBOs and there are quite a few nice homes not far from Vanderbilt area.

5. Bernie B

Bernie B Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 6, 2020
    Chicago, IL Area
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    The Thompson Hotel is used to having supercars parked out front with the valet. Hip hotel in a good location.

italiafan likes this.
  6. Silentnoiz

Silentnoiz Karting

Nov 18, 2017
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Silent Noiz
    The Thompson Hotel (in the 'Gulch') is a great hotel (rooftop bar is great) in a great location. I've had my Ferrari there during the day out front with the valets, and they let me park it in their secured garage overnight.

italiafan likes this.
  7. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    I was planning on checking out “The Parthenon.”
    Love civil war sites, anything come to mind?
    How about dinner with country music? I’ve been recommended Puckett’s, Tin Roof, Ole Red, or Acme Feed & Seed...thoughts?
    Thanks!

430jm likes this.
  8. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    italiafan likes this.
  9. Silentnoiz

Silentnoiz Karting

Nov 18, 2017
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Silent Noiz
    There is quite a bit of Civil War History in Franklin (South of Nashville ~ 20 minutes).

Country Music Hall of Fame, Johnny Cash Museum, Musicians Hall Of Fame (I think that is what it is called, is great history), Bluebird Cafe, The Ryman, Tootsie's are all interesting places.

I was just at the Thompson with my car this past weekend to meet up with friends on the rooftop bar, and they didn't have room on the street, to which they said they couldn't guarantee it would stay there (meaning they might need to move it), so I asked to park in the underground (secured) garage, and they obliged.

italiafan likes this.
  10. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #10 Smyrna355Spider, Jun 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    Tin Roof is my favorite of what you mentioned but non are bad!! :)

Also Stones River battlefield is in Murfreesboro 20 minutes south on I-24. It is a pretty cool Civil War location

You might consider looking up on Google "Marathon Village" neat place, it was an auto plant turned into a kind of antique stores / wine tasting room/ Jack Daniels tasting/ Amazing flavored olive oil store and the American Pickers store. My wife loves that place.

italiafan likes this.
  11. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    Thank you!