For Sale - Ferrari 458 Speciale 1/1 Factory Matte Paint, Red Alcantara Interior. | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 458 Speciale 1/1 Factory Matte Paint, Red Alcantara Interior.

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Ferrari_CA, Aug 19, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    #1 Ferrari_CA, Aug 19, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login The 458 Speciale was released in 2013 as the high-performance version of Ferrari’s 458 Italia equipped with a 597 HP V8 engine as well as unique forged wheels, aggressive bodywork, active aerodynamics, and the Slip Slide Control system. This one-of-a-kind 2015 example was ordered in the unique matte color of Grigio Silverstone Opaco with a Nero/Bianco livery racing stripe over a Rosso leather interior with 3D cloth and Alcantara accents. It was optioned with carbon fiber exterior components including the front spoiler, side skirts, hood vents, and front aero flaps, Aluminum-finished brake calipers, carbon fiber racing seats, carbon fiber door sills, red seat belts, a red Alcantara headliner, the Ferrari Telemetry system with the Track inner camera kit, white Speciale contrast stitching, a white tachometer dial, a titanium exhaust pipe, navigation, and more. This 458 Speciale was first titled in Texas before moving to North Carolina in 2019 and eventually Florida where it was recently serviced and is now being offered for auction showing just under 6k miles on the odometer.

This 458 Speciale was ordered in matte Grigio Silverstone Opaco with a Nero/Bianco center racing stripe. Compared to a standard 458, the Speciale features unique front and rear bumpers, a taller rear spoiler, and active aerodynamic flaps at the front and rear. Exterior options include carbon fiber active aero flaps on the front bumper, a front carbon fiber spoiler, carbon fiber side skirts, and carbon fiber vents on the hood, as well as Aluminum-painted carbon ceramic brake calipers, Scuderia fender shields, and titanium sport exhaust pipes. The 20” forged wheels are finished in gloss black with carbon fiber center caps and Pirelli P-Zero tires from 2018. The full exterior has been preserved under clear paint protection film, detailed images are provided in the gallery along with a clean CARFAX report.

The interior is upholstered in Rosso leather and Alcantara including large-sized carbon fiber racing seats with Rosso 3D fabric inserts, white Speciale contrast stitching, and red safety belts. Carbon fiber trim lines the instrument cluster, center console, door panels, and optional Ferrari-branded door sill guards. Additional interior options include a Rosso Alcantara headliner, a white tachometer, electro-chromatic mirrors, an integrated audio system with GPS navigation and Bluetooth, and the Ferrari Telemetry system with an inner camera kit. The multifunction steering wheel is trimmed in perforated black leather with Rosso contrast stitching and Rosso Alcantara with white stitching and is equipped with an LED tachometer, carbon fiber shift paddles, and Manettino button for selecting driving modes.

The Speciale shares the same naturally aspirated 4.5 L V8 engine with the 458 Italia, but with upgraded internals and tuning for a higher output of 597 HP, around 30 more than the standard model. The rear wheels are driven by way of a 7-speed F1 dual-clutch transmission with an electronically controlled rear differential (E-Diff) and traction control (F1-Trac). With a curb weight of 200 pounds less than the 458 Italia, the Speciale can accelerate from 0-60 MPH in approximately 2.8 seconds while reaching a top speed of over 200 MPH. The CARFAX report shows a consistent history of Ferrari dealership and specialty shop maintenance, with the last service carried out by Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale in June of 2022 including a full maintenance inspection and oil change. $599,000

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login View attachment 3381166 View attachment 3381167 Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login View attachment 3381176 Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

2. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    All ads require a price. Did you not close the deal at the final auction price of 584k?

3. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    thank you. Ill add the price now.

Sal

4. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    I guess they got excited at auction and didn't have the money. Or they were 14 years old lol.

5. FLGT

FLGT Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 16, 2008
    Curious which auction ran it?

6. mx1

mx1 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2022
    CT
    Full Name:
    Danny
    What a beaut!

Ferrari_CA likes this.
  7. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
  8. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    PCcarmarket. $585k

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

9. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    wow i dig it

Ferrari_CA likes this.
  10. MKS0129

MKS0129 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2022
    Full Name:
    Matt S
    Surprised this car is still for sale. Unique spec. Matte paint.

11. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    It should be sold. I had the reserve a little high. It was $625k I lowered it for a quick sale. It should be $1 million since you can’t comp a 1/1 and reds are $550k. ‍♂️

12. MKS0129

MKS0129 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2022
    Full Name:
    Matt S
    I just purchased a red, low mile car 2 weeks ago or would be contacting you. I followed this auction but under deal tank it was 625k. About 50k over what I was willing to spend. The right buyer is out there. Car deserves all the money.

13. njcycleguy

njcycleguy Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Killer spec. Would have been a good match to my Aluminuo Opaco Pista Spider. I actually think the darker tones of Silverstone make the Matte paint look even better than my car did. And the red leather just makes for a fitting combo. Great job to whoever spec'd it.

OP if it doesn't sell, put it on BaT.

14. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    I would have taken $585k but I couldn’t lower the reserve. I’ll see if I can under deal tank. I figured with the crazy paint option price and the Alcantara it should be close to $600k. I never seen a speciale with $100k in options. And I definitely NEVER seen a speciale even close to my interior. Either way, you will love it. In my option it’s by far the best car under $1 million. I love it, but I like money a little more. They went up in value a lot in the last few years.
    Enjoy it!

15. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    Thank you. I agree who ever designed it did a great job. Except, I would have chose the rear camera over the track camera. I would never track it.
    It would have been on BAT but for some reason they never heard of Putnam lease. They think it’s a lease. I tried to explain it’s an open end lease. But I guess they are stupid. I thought everyone in the biz heard of Putnam. Who would lease a speciale if you wouldn’t own it at the end. Not me! Lol

16. Maxcackel

Maxcackel Rookie

Jun 18, 2020
    Florida
    I saw this car in the VIP parking lot at Palm Beach Barrett Jackson and I’ve never seen a Florida plate like that. Is this something you can order from DMV?

Ferrari_CA likes this.
  17. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    The plate is special, just like the car . You can’t order it.

18. Art138

Art138 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Ferrari of Ft Laud does good work and probably gave it a good go-thru….GLWS

Ferrari_CA likes this.
  19. mnpatel3

mnpatel3 Rookie

Jun 3, 2022
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Milan N Patel
    absolutely love the spec and if i was in the market, would not be getting any other one. I hope to get into one of these one day. But like you said, have run up in value quite a bit, great time to sell. GLWS!

Ferrari_CA likes this.
  20. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    Great time to buy as well if. you are a collector and don't want red. ))

mnpatel3 likes this.
  21. Closingtime

Closingtime Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Apr 1, 2020
    Stunning spec. It just needs the right buyer who appreciates the $100k in options.

22. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    I’m curious how much the paint option was. My window sticker says other options but doesn’t give the paint. I was told $30,000 to $35000 option. Not including the stripe that is $12,000?
    Did you use PPF on the whole car?

Sal

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  23. Art138

Art138 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    I have Extracampionario paint on my Pista and imbedded into the other options list too. Dealer told me around 30 to 32k not including stripe. Yours could be closer to 35k because of the matte finish.

Ferrari_CA likes this.
  24. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    I remember this chassis when it came off the transporter, to this day in my top 3 favorite specs!
    Paint was $30,xxx-ish option at the time. ( Can be as high as $40k back in the day )

GLWS

S

of2worlds likes this.
  25. Bell911

Bell911 Karting

May 27, 2021
    Full Name:
    Matthew Rosten
    Beautiful spec OP. GLWTS. Definitely need to locate the right home thought this is definitely on the high end of Speciale. You can't find the lead buyer on the PCar site and do a private sale? That is probably your buyer. Tough to land a sale at $600k when some color with some higher mileage are attainable under $500k.

Ferrari_CA likes this.