Sold - 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Sold 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by ryalex, Aug 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kenneyd

kenneyd Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2014
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Prices have come way down.
    I really wanted a '19 with carbon seats/brakes. I found one for 57k back in June... Offered then 52k. They countered at 53k, so I bought a different car(another e63).
    2 months later, they lowered the asking price to 48k lol

2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I got out okay on the Alfa. They caught the falling knife. It’s still an amazing car and I do miss it.

But then my G63 I got to replace it has gone down almost the entire price of the Alfa in 6 months. At least it is business deductible but it still hurts. At least I didn’t pay 100-150k over for a 2021.

andyrichter likes this.
  3. DanNE

DanNE Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2013
    The Giulias and Stelvios have been dropping quite a bit. I guess people are looking at the overall equivalent per month financing cost and as the interest rates go up the prices for niche cars have to come down to keep the monthly payment roughly the same?

4. dgoldenz94

dgoldenz94 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    I can’t believe Towbin still has this. Guessing they gave you 50-52k and now it’s listed at 45 and still sitting. Great car for the money.

ryalex likes this.
  5. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    #55 WPOZZZ, Jan 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2023
    Hell, I'd buy it at $40k! We had an 18 Stelvio QV at $41k with 27k on it.

ryalex likes this.
  6. MK45

MK45 Rookie

Mar 5, 2021
    Full Name:
    MK
    why is it priced so far below market value? feels like something may have gone wrong with it sometime after it was let go from the F-chat owner

7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Borrowed money lately?

These dealers are selling at 23% APR...

8. MK45

MK45 Rookie

Mar 5, 2021
    Full Name:
    MK
    just because their financing is at 23% doesn't mean people cant go get 7-9% at almost anywhere else... not sure if their own interest rate really explains the low price

9. dgoldenz94

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    Maybe that’s just where the market is

HH11 likes this.
  10. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    A well optioned car (carbon ceramics and carbon buckets) is still in the upper range of the 40’s with high miles. Most around 50 unless the car is sitting with over 50k miles.

11. dgoldenz94

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    Asking prices aren’t selling prices.

Boomhauer and HH11 like this.
  12. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I don’t know of any that have sold with high option for less than 45

13. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    MMR has fallen to $41,400 for a 2018; with the 20k miles mine had it’s now $44,300. Estimated retail $51,500.

14. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Does yours have carbon ceramics and carbon buckets? The cheapest one selling with those options is in mission viejo right now and has 50k miles on it. I’ve have people looking at mine that have been telling me where the only ones optioned like it are. I can see low 40’s without. At some point your creeping into the 2.0l territory. It’s not even worth to sell it at that point.

15. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    No, those were the two main QV options it didn’t have.

16. DanNE

DanNE Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2013
    I'm in the market for a Stelvio; this sounds like a pretty good deal - was it sold or any updates? There are really nice 22s in the mid to high 60s which is unbelievable as they were 80+ just 6 months ago.

17. DanNE

DanNE Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2013
    The Alfas (Giulia, Stelvio) don't seem to have that many options in the list. The carbon ceramics and seats appear to be the only ones that stand out as more unique; most of the others are optioned very close together.

With that in mind has anybody owned/driven a sparco seat car in a winter climate? Does it eventually get annoying not to have the seat heaters? I love the cc seat option but live in the Northeast and as I get older I figure I'll miss the seat heaters.

ryalex likes this.
  18. Hocakes

Hocakes Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2010
    FL
    Just tried building one online today. Only saw choice for carbon seats. Nothing for carbon ceramic brakes.

Sent from my Samsung Note 8 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

ryalex likes this.
  19. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I think the brakes were an 8k option and the seats were 3300. It’s rare to come across them. I had to search for awhile before finding mine.

As far as cold weather and using them, here in California, we’ve been getting to low 40’s. I haven’t thought twice about seat heaters. I really don’t like them anymore, it was neat when it first came out, but I found I didn’t need them.

DanNE and ryalex like this.
  20. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    I have a 2018 Trofeo White 24k miles with seats and brakes.
    I can probably get close to what I paid for it a year ago due to the rarity. I understand the brakes and carbon fiber roof were both discontinued.

21. FerrariFinally

FerrariFinally Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2018
    Roseville, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    My 18 vesuvius gray has Ccb and sparco seats...no electronic package or unnecessary do-dads. Pure.

To DanNE, I live in CA, so we don't know the meaning of cold and we are generally spoiled and wimps when it comes to weather and the extremes the rest of the country goes through. Having said that, I do not miss the heated seats at all

22. FerrariFinally

FerrariFinally Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2018
    Roseville, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    In regards to seat...tracked QV a few times and they were phenomenal! Perfect position that holds you in place and do not beat you up and tire you out after 12+ hours of driving to/from and on track.

sparcos are worth it and a good tradeoff sans heated seats imo