47th of the first 50 produced! | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

47th of the first 50 produced!

Have driven this car on weekends only (no track) and to special occasions for the twenty years I have owned her. Homologation Coupe # 9305700047 was owned/raced by Andy Shrotsburg, sold to Darryl Hoskins (ground up restoration), and purchased by me in '94. She had the current 3.3L Euro engine w/air to air intercooler, RSR front oil cooler, Druck Pressure for bearing and cams, torsion bars, Factory turbo body, Ruf box rockers, Drilled 4 piston rotors (front & back), 934 clutch, Electrical system charger, Euro distributor [as run in Carrera Cup], Euro exhaust, CIS euro injection system, 6ea. 1/4" metal oil cooling lines, Kevlar racing seats w/ 5 point harness, smog plugs, Group B Ruf cams, European injection, Cambermeister Bars [front & rear], 16' wheels, K27 turbo, Coil over’s, and 2 bar adjustable boost gauge (I read these items from my purchase conversation notes w/ seller). Since she's been ‘my girl’, I upgraded to a Garrett high output [split volte hot housing] turbocharger, Kokeln KL 100 intercooler, GHL Stainless Steel Headers with Heater Boxes, Oil Tank and Pop Off Valve, custom made exhaust by GTPerformance, engine heat shield, 962 clutch w/ sachs pres. plate &4 puck disc, modified gears, Weltmeister short throw competition shifter, waste gate pipe, ’94 Porsche full power/heated seats, and of course her French Etoile 455 shoes (wheels). All work done on this hand-built, first production run (sun roof deleted), extremely important piece of Porsche history since I’ve had her, has been done by Gennady Soykher who owns GTPerformance here in Maryland. I tend to be 'mechanically challenged’, so I thought this list (instead of my discussing modifications over the phone) would pretty much give you an idea about the car in its present condition. Make no mistake - #047 can run with the ‘Big Dogs’!!!! Was toying with the idea of restoring her to 3.0L specs, and therefore have a rare ORIGINAL production (serial # intact) ‘Whale Tail’ which like the car, is in perfect condition…. Ortho. degeneration forces sale. "Collector" prices apply.

mick2013, Jan 3, 2013
    There are no comments to display.