53264061_infinity | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mwstewart

53264061_infinity

53264061_infinity
mwstewart, Jan 30, 2018
NeilF8888 likes this.
    • Antmoney
      Got it. That's how much I pay attention, didn't even realize the inner piece. My car is over dealership getting an annual service done, so can't look right now. I look at some pics I have of my interior, the inside looks like its full carpet, nothing else. So is the inner part not replacing a factory piece, it's an aftermarket add in carbon? Just trying to understand this. Also, the "Ferrari" shown in picture, is that a aluminum or metal plate molded into the carbon piece? Let me know.
    • mwstewart
      The inner parts replace the carpet on the inside - if factory fitted the carpet underneath is cut away and the trim fastened with two bolts into the car (the rivnuts are fitted to every car ready to take the panel.) The parts I'm selling are a copy of the original factory accessories. They are all carbon (no grey parts) and the outer piece has a Ferrari script logo embossed in the same place as the photo above.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    F430 Misc
    Uploaded By:
    mwstewart
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    271.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).