Ferrari Art commissions | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ferrari Art commissions

I am proud to present Douglass, a digital artist of extraordinary skill and creativity. As a professional graphic designer and illustrator with extensive experience, he excelled as creative producer of large and small projects. While working for ad agencies and in-house corporate marketing departments, Doug successfully directed productions in automotive, entertainment, aerospace and consumer products. He was widely recognized for excellence in storyboard and conceptual illustration at Wynn’s Professional Automotive Products, American Honda, Toyota and Deutsch, to name a few. His superior design, production, illustration and photography for print and web have earned him the respect and admiration of peers and collectors. Doug's price range is $495 - $1,200, depending on how many hours it takes. Remember, this is digital art, not a photograph. The Dino took Doug 80 hours and sells for $1,200. Works that take 35 hours and have much less detail in the background are priced at the low end. May I talk with you about commissioning a work of art for your Ferrari? Attached are samples of his work including a 1972 Dino. Please call me at 310 921 5261 or email me at my personal email [email protected]. Best wishes, Jim Walker Walker Artist Group

Walker Artist Group, Dec 6, 2009
    There are no comments to display.