3rd set of Ferrari and other exotics from Korea(Seoul)! | FerrariChat

3rd set of Ferrari and other exotics from Korea(Seoul)!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by silverf1modena, Apr 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

#1 silverf1modena, Apr 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey guys! As promised, here are another set of pics that I took 2 days ago in Seoul, Korea. The red on red Stradale was at an inspection station at the time, so I missed it. It will be coming back in a couple days. In the meanwhile, here is my friend's little brother's yellow 03 Murcielago(the one in the back) and my friends 04 6spd Murci that just came in.The pic of the red 575 Maranello was just taken while I was at the gas station.
    The white Murci and Vanquish were at some dealership. I don't know these guys and they were closed so the pics were taken from outside. Sorry, later I will take some better shots.
    today, I will go to my friends garage structure and take some shots of his other personal cars. It's just that the lighting there is not as nice as his showroom pictured.

Also, so that there won't be any sarcastic questions(as there have been in the past) as where these were all taken, it was in Seoul, Korea(South NOT North) in a city called Apkujongdong about 2 blocks from my house in Korea. I hope you enjoy them! My friend is putting together a video file so keep your eyes peeled for those too!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ForzaMe

ForzaMe Rookie

Mar 8, 2004
    Cool pictures!

I went to www.bengkel.co.kr, they're not up yet...
    Get a lot of shots of the Ferrari- I think it's surreal to see a a Ferrari with Korean license plates. Way back in 96 when I went to Korea (I went to Seoul and Busan), the nicest car I saw was a S600, and I didn't expect much since they tax the hell out of imports.

Do they have track days over there? Now that would be cool set of pictures...

3. silverf1modena

Yea, I think they are a fairly new shop. Not to familiar with them. Just took the pics.
    Oh and yes, they do have track days here and yea, since 96 alot of exotics have been poppin up in Korea. Since around 97-98.

4. silverf1modena

I heard they are selling that white Lambo for a ridiculous$495K!!! CraZZZY!