barret-jackson auction | FerrariChat

barret-jackson auction

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by theboogers, Dec 6, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. theboogers

theboogers Rookie

Nov 14, 2003
    maryland
    Full Name:
    steve hannon
    wanted to know peoples reaction to barrett-jackson auction for scotsdale listing a dayton conversion spyder and a 308 cut up to spyder w/ gto bodywork? what do you think they are worth? what do you think if the idea of the 308 conversion?

2. GuardsRed

GuardsRed Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I am going to that in January...I'm taking pics to post! Me, my brother, father in law, two uncles...total man weekend...food, beer, cigars, check out the rich chicks...

3. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    My guess is 120k for the Daytona. The 308 is so screwed up and is far off any factory car I think. I guess 30k for the 308. It's kind of a Ferrari kit car.

4. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    I don't know the values of the 308 but I would agree that the cut daytona around 120 ish. Also not to change the whole direction of the thread but who else is going to barrett-jackson. My dad, brother and I are going. Anyone else out there going?
    Erik

5. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    My guess on the 308 rebody is about 50k.

I would have to see it from up close, but it sure does look beautiful on the picture. I never liked 308 spiders, they look kinda whimpy, but in GTO disguise, they really look kewl.

Of course you don't get your money back for a rebody, but I would guess around 50k. Anything below that would be a steal IMHO.

6. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    They are worth what someone is willing to pay for them!! :)

I stop by the BJ show every year....too much fun! Almost bought an LM002 one year. If anyone is coming to AZ for the event and needs a little guidance and Fcar fun...get hold of me. We would love to throw out the hospitality AZ style for our Fcar buddies.

Ciao....Dino