Black testarossa on 635 | FerrariChat

Black testarossa on 635

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Davidindallas, Nov 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Davidindallas

Davidindallas Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    I saw a very clean two stalk tr on 635 night before last. The guy looked like he was having fun. I had gotten off of these cars on styling grounds but I've got to say it looked fantastic at night and especially from behind. LOW and WIDE. I think maybe black is the color for those things.

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Totally agree with you about Black Testarossa's. I frequently visit Phoenix and Scottsdale,Az. Was driving back to the Hotel one night,and a Beautiful,Black TR with a Tubi,came down from a hillside home road,or,driveway. Was behind it for awhile,and,agree...LOOOOOW,and WIIIIIIDE!!!! The way an exotic car SHOULD be!!! Anyway,he got antsy,and floored it! You could hear those Tubi's Singing in the night air for almost a mile!

3. Tuco

Tuco Karting

Mar 10, 2004
    Texas
    Black is the color for testarossa's. I was dropping it off for some minor maint. at lambo dallas. decided I would run it through the heat cycle before leaving her there.