DFW Anyone up for an improptu drive? | FerrariChat

DFW Anyone up for an improptu drive?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Nick R, Apr 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nick R

Nick R Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2004
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Nick R
    With this great weather here in Dallas today, anyone up for a quick drive/ get together this afternoon?

2. TXesprit

TXesprit Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2001
    Southlake
    Full Name:
    Sean
    I might be up for it. I have a bunch of future family and some friends from Denmark in town at the moment, and one of the guys is a car nut. Let me know where you guys go, because he would love to see some Ferrari's. We have been driving my Esprit around and went by Park Place, but it would be better to see some cars actually on the road.

3. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    I'd love to, but I'm slavin' for the man this afternoon and evening. Darned "maintenance window" :(

4. DallasGuy

DallasGuy Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2002
    Frisco TX
    Full Name:
    Chris F
    Sean,
    Were you driving south on Central Sunday afternoon in the rain and traffic? There can't be too many red Esprits in N. Dallas. If so, I was right behind you admiring the car for several miles. Beautiful car, even in the rain.

5. TXesprit

TXesprit Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2001
    Southlake
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Thanks. Most likely it was me, especially if there was a blonde in the passenger seat. I was visiting my family out in Lucas for Easter.