Enhancement #10: thread subscription defaults | FerrariChat

Enhancement #10: thread subscription defaults

Discussion in 'Report Bugs & Ask Questions' started by Doody, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    is there a way (or could there be added) to set your default thread subscription value?

the list below has five options and "subscribe without email notification" is the default.

i'd like my default to be "no subscription". does VB offer a way to set this in profile/options/etc. that can be enabled?

doody.

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    fyi - this behavior is the same on a quick-reply as to an advanced-reply - you subscribe to the thread. but in quick-reply you aren't presented with at least an option to choose not to be subscribed.

unless it's a new "feature" to VBB, there must be a setting in VBB for this - i've never run into it before on other VBB boards.

fyi.
    doody.

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    this issue appears to be solved, rob.

either you added the option to the options list or i was just a moron and missed it the first time around. and now i don't see quick reply entry anymore (again, not sure if i did something or you id) but i'm 100% kosher on this stuff and i think it's fully configurable by the user.

happy happy joy joy.

doody.