Ferrari printing $$$$ | FerrariChat

Ferrari printing $$$$

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Texas Forever, Jan 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Ferrari, of course, is too refined to ever report any numbers to the press. However, we have learned, through a special report posted on a secret Internet chat site called Ferrarichat.com, which has among its membership the most knowledgeable Ferrariatsia in the world, that Ferrari has come up with a new idea for increasing revenue. Namely, any owner caught driving his or her car who is not wearing the offical Ferrari driving clothes, including special underware that is designed not to pinch too badly while struggling to get in or out of a Ferrari, will automatically void the warranty and will, henceforth, be prohibited from driving his car ever again. Prices for the new uniforms have not been announced yet, but one dealer has already reported that he is no longer even accepting nonrefundable deposits. However, informed sources report that the uniforms will come with F1 speed zippers and that the uniform will have a rear end bias.

More to come...

2. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    LOL...............Dale, did you get my PM the other day?

3. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Yes, I did. I'll get back to you later. thx

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Well, I'm still going with the Tommy Hilfiger myself. I have some I always use on race day because they are tropical print in red and have the lucky Alex Zanardi pineapple on 'em.

Trying to get used to the Fila stuff. How long do you think it will be before they catch us??? LOL

I think the warranty on my '77 has already expired, no worries.

5. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Whats underwear?