Ferraris at St. Armand's January 10, 2004 | FerrariChat

Ferraris at St. Armand's January 10, 2004

Discussion in 'Florida' started by FOC Florida, Dec 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FOC Florida

FOC Florida Rookie

Dec 1, 2003
    Florida
    Sarasota Ford and the FOC Florida Region invite ALL Ferrari owners to join us on January 9-10 for what will be an exciting Ferrari weekend on the Florida West Coast. St. Armand’s is a picturesque small community surrounded by high-end shops. You can enjoy your coffee at any of the many shops around the Circle. Join us and bring your own cooler, two folding chairs and a suntan lotion. This is the kick off to all the Ferrari events worldwide. St. Armand’s is the best place to show your car during the winter months. If you need a room, we recommend you stay at the new Radisson at Lido Beach. The Ritz Carlton is just a few minutes away also. Cars should be on display by 9:00 AM. At noon, we will pause for our traditional lunch at Café L’ Europe. After lunch, cars should remain on premises until 4:00 PM. This show has been called the best one at St. Armand’s by the local Merchant Association. This is the kick off to all the Ferrari events worldwide. We will keep doing everything possible to keep it that way. Again, many thank to our sponsors, Sarasota Ford. Their support makes this event possible.

Visit http://www.focfloridaregion.com/st_armandsform.htm to print out a registration form.

Visit http://www.focfloridaregion.com/starmand.htm to view photos from last years event.

2. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Welcome to FChat.
    In case anyone is interested, I have a special designed tee shirt from their 2002 event. It is a "one of a kind". Let me know before it goes to e-bay.

3. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    I hear there are some left from last year, maybe this year they will display Fords new Ferrari Killer on the lawn.

4. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Anyone want to borrow my shirt to wear to the event?
    Paul...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FERRARI KILLER!

5. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    So Ford is buying Ferrari then?
    Bring your own cooler meaning there may or may not be lunch no matter if you paid for it or not?

just checking.

6. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    ...and can I bring my Fiat, Alfa YUGO or not?