found a friend i know busted for pyramid scheme! | FerrariChat

found a friend i know busted for pyramid scheme!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JimSchad, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

Small world. Looking at pics from Martin's Miami party last week and saw a guy who looked like a friend from college. Havent' thought about him in years. So did a search on his name and BAM! found all kinds of links and stories on his family getting busted for a international pyramid scheme. Say they may have bilked over $175MM from consumers. Making them pay back $20MM and banned from MLM forever, 22 years and 7 years for various people.

His pop was involved in MLM in Mexico when I knew him doing vitamins. When I knew him in 1992 he was hoping to get a 512TR for his 21st birthday.

I even found apic of his house online. Man the internet tells all!!!!!

2. Fastviper

Fastviper F1 Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Dash
    I love stories like this, what was the name of his company please.

john

3. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

I wasn't going to post details, but since it is on the internet.....
    Buddy's name is Kier Masso. Company was skybiz.com Former company was Nanci Corp which was the MLM vitamins in Mexico.

Kier and I devised a plan in that upper left bedroom window to create a database/registry of all exotic cars so when someone wanted to buy one we'd know where to find one and just call the owner and arrange a sale.

4. Fastviper

Fastviper F1 Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Dash
    thank you i have read about that one before, that one was a little out there wrong but everyone belived then they were going to make a fortune on the internet. I guess your friend made a lot. I have never been in a mlm but I like to read what goes on and am amazed how much money the owners make in a short period of time.

john

5. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Whats MLM?

6. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

In college he used to drive down to Dallas and buy used jetskis for cheap then haul them back up to tulsa 3 or 4 at a time and sell them for $500 more than he paid. Not bad for a college kid of course his pop gave him the seed money to buy em in the first place....or at least that was my excuse for not being able to do it!

7. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

Multi Level Marketing....avon, amway, mary kay etc.