Interesting Article re: F-car ownership | FerrariChat

Interesting Article re: F-car ownership

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by MarkG, Dec 29, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    "Because of its high horsepower, it’s a difficult vehicle to control,” he said, adding that he thinks a Porsche is a more suitable car for women, due to its more beautiful interior and large number of accessories. Unlike the Porsche, Ferraris have few accessories due to the simplicity of their design. "

LMAO!

2. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    “Because of its high horsepower, it’s a difficult vehicle to control,” he said, adding that he thinks a Porsche is a more suitable car for women, due to its more beautiful interior and large number of accessories. Unlike the Porsche, Ferraris have few accessories due to the simplicity of their design."

"Aside from Ferrari, Jurin has several Jaguars, another object of his and his father’s obsession. Ferrari is the best Italian car, he believes, but when it comes to British cars, it must be a Jaguar."

High horsepower, difficult to control? How about because of its light weight, short wheelbase, and direct/percise steering? He's officially a 22 year old crack head. I'm 26; it takes one to know one. I remember what I was like with cars just a few years ago. He has much to learn.

Sunny

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    lOl! Yes, those 328's are just monsters! I get the same feeling behind the wheel of a Civic, just never know when i may lose control of all that power!

4. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Funny, I drove mine to work this morning holding a Starbucks. Good thing I'm such a he-man, controlling all that 'high horsepower' with just one hand!

5. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    22 and probably 5'6" / 125 lbs in his boots

Young rich and stupid, if he was in America he would have his own "Reality" series on Fox

6. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Rookie

Dec 29, 2003
    Alan

Perhaps he would be better off with a bling bling wannabe rapper white boy chrome wheeled Diablo?

What does SV stand for? Stupid Vehicle?

You are like a Cockroach, just when we think we get rid of you their you are again you stupid twit.

7. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Maybe we should all be like you, and hide behind constantly created identities.

Personally, i think he would be better off with a bling bling ride like mine, but from the looks of things, i doubt he could afford it. lol

8. Mr.Bond

Mr.Bond Rookie

Dec 29, 2003
    Vanilla Fielder aka "the Cockaroach"

Yeah a Diablo costs so much at $80k, the gold chains required also add up .

9. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    LOL! Maybe the Diablos you look at cost 80k, but i dont look at Diablos which cost 80k.

10. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Oh, and by the way, what kind of car do you drive, and please post proof of ownership.