Labor Day | FerrariChat

Labor Day

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Ksullender, Aug 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Any events, drives, dinners going on this weekend for the local Atlanta Fchat group?

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I haven't heard anything, but I'm staying in town, so I'm available for something (weather permitting).

The car is currently at Flashback having all the rubber components in the rear suspension replaced; 18-year-old rubber is not a pretty sight. But it should be ready by week's end, better than ever (since I've owned it).

3. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    I think I'm coming down for the weekend, and hopefully AJ will be meeting up with me at some point. If you guys do something let me know!

4. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    y'all can always come join us at Talladega for some play time Sept 4...

5. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Mike, is there any point coming to Talladega for those of us who just want to watch? What is the price of admission in that case?

(I expect to have my car back from the shop by Friday and would like to "exercise" it a bit; a trip out I-20 seems like just the thing to do.)

And I'd like to do something closer to Atlanta on Monday, but now it looks like Hurricane Frances might intrude on that...........

6. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    Hi Jim: Guests/visitors are $10 (to help towards refreshements, etc). You CAN'T just WATCH, though, you have to RIDE in some of the variety of Ferraris, Vipers and other sports cars! :) If you do bring your Ferrari, you can drive it during the open session (speed limited on the straights, but you can go through the twisties as fast as you want) at lunchtime for $20. Of course, I'll be glad to let you drive my 308QV for a lap or two if you'd like!

Mike