Lets see your Halloween pics | FerrariChat

Lets see your Halloween pics

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by WILLIAM H, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I'll get mine up soon. I shaved my beard & showed up at law school dressed as Elvis, People didnt recognize me :)

Last night I was that Shagadelic International Man of Mystery, Austin Danger Powers :) Miami was very crazy last night :)

2. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    Here are a couple of my costumes from 2 and 3 years ago...

kinda off-the-wall... buy i'm like that...

GT
    (dont know if this pic worked.. if not i was a ghost :) )

3. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    William,

Did you go to Coconut Grove last night? I remember that that was always a blast on Halloween. I'll be done there next weekend! :)

-Augustine

4. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    I meant to say I'll be down there.

5. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I hired a Limo, we had 9 people, the GF was a very sexy witch :) I was Austin, a friend was #2. We checked out Lincol rd for a while, they had a drag queen competition which was scarey &the st was packed wall to wall w people in costumes, hilarious. the we went to the grove. I liked Lincoln better. The Grove is cool if you go early but by 2 am all the thugs from the hood 2 blocks away show up so it was time to go

6. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    holy **** you dressed up as the titanic sinking! thats classic!

7. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Yeah, I forgot that the hood is only a couple of blocks away. Grand Ave is always a treat.

8. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    We weren't feeling all that great, so we didn't dress up. At one point we were outside chatting with neighbors when the single mom from across the street came by with her son. She keeps to herself, and is young--mid 20s--so no one really knows her very well. Anyway, she was wearing a tight red top and slacks, with a glossy red mask (think "Eyes Wide Shut"). Our jaws dropped. I was trying to sneak a picture with her in the background, but no luck. Then my doofus neighbor belts out "Damn. I'd love to see that mask come off." So much for discretion. Yep, pretty lame night I guess.

9. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    thks Robi i was trying to figure that out..

10. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #10 wax, Nov 1, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Weeee don't need no steeenkeeng badges!

Steenkeeng Badges.jpg

Juan Glenn; Then a pale, short-haired, surly Mexican Astronauto Specimen (MAS).
    October 31, 1998, as tribute to John Glenn - once again a Specimen in late October > early November of '98.

Made poncho and chaps from a chopped-up Space Blanket and battery-powered christmas light strings lining the chaps and poncho (turned off in this pic - one of the battery switches can barely be seen by my lower left pocket.) Wish I had pics of the thing in full-blazing glory - nearly caused a riot - definitely caused the party's host - a drummer - who was jamming with a few (other [drummer joke]) musicians to stop from being able to play for a full hour as he was laughing too hard. The band played on without 'em.

I know the mugshot is quite revolting - that's the whole idea.

Schedule didn't permit me to do the H'ween thing this year, (as is usual). Next time I dress up, however, I'll hopefully go as a "Jamaican Jerk Chicken" - think of the possibilities - a Rastafarian Chicken with an Attitude...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    #11 F40, Nov 1, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017