Monterey Historic Hotel Rooms | FerrariChat

Monterey Historic Hotel Rooms

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by italcarguy, Nov 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. italcarguy

italcarguy Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Porter Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Anthony Rimicci
    Last night I spent 2 hours trying to get a room for the 2004 Monterey Historics and the Monterey Peninsula is all booked! This morning I finally found a Best Western in Monterey for a crazy $269 a night! It's getting to be a little too rediculous. I am gonna keep looking for something better and use this as a back up.

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    You can try Salinas, its low budget but sometimes thats all thats left

3. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    We found 2 rooms in Carmel, about a week ago, through Gloria at resort2me.com, a travel agency specializing in Monterey/Carmel. 800.757.5646. Unfortunately, we needed 2 bedrooms and are paying a lot.

Good luck, Will

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Have all the FCA rooms been taken?

It's at the Doubletree Monterey for only $200 a night. Jennie and I are there Sunday August 15th through Friday morning.

I think Jennie and I will fly in Friday morning the 13th to enjoy the Pebble Beach and Monterey Historic stuff before the FCA week. Anyone want to put my beautiful wife Jennie and her ugly husband up Friday and Saturday? We'll treat to the nicest restaurants and wine if so. :)