Sunday Cruise | FerrariChat

Sunday Cruise

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Lumberman, Mar 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lumberman

Lumberman Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will
    MIKEGT (250 GT California Syder) and I are heading out for a cruise tomorrow afternoon if any other F-car owners want to join. Plan is to meet at the COUNTRY STORE (4480 Northside Drive) on the corner of Mt. Paran & Northside at 1pm. Weather is supposed to be a sunny 68 degree day.

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    After a 209-mile trip to the mountains today, I'm not sure I'm up for another drive so soon. Where do you plan on going and for how long?

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    2 drives in 2 days? I've got to give the 'ol 328 a rest!

Bill, thanks for the nice drive through some neighborhoods that I'll never be able to afford to live in. The next best thing to driving an open-top Ferrari is to drive behind another one! I saw a few bystanders do double-takes as not one, but two, red horses went prancing by. And the weather was certainly perfect for it. But I hope next time Mike can make it in his 250 GT.

Since you say you do this nearly every Sunday, hopefully others in the north and northwest metro area will be able to join us sometime. Or perhaps, an occasional meal together at a place like the Horseradish Grill?

4. Lumberman

Lumberman Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will
    Glad you were able to make it out. Perhaps we could round up more F-car owners with some notice for another Sunday cruise.

5. CP Louie

CP Louie Rookie

Mar 17, 2005
    GA
    Full Name:
    CP
    Just from my perspective, the drive that was Saturday was changed to Sunday somewhere in the post (at least this is what I saw or thought). I would have been happy to go on the Saturday ride, but cannot make a Sunday drive until after church obligations are fulfilled.

Anyway I will keeping looking for opportunites....

Chris 360 CS

6. dos Santos

dos Santos Karting

Nov 16, 2004
    Atlanta/Sugar Hill
    Full Name:
    Chris dos Santos
    #6 dos Santos, Mar 24, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Lumberman,

I don't have an F-car...yet; but i do drive "the other" horse, a 40 year old variety of it.

Anyways, I would love to see your cars on sunday if its no problem. Just to stop by at least, not sure where you're going.

I need to get off campus, and i know my brother would like to see them too.

Any objections with my stopping by?

~Chris
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Does anyone still do these Sunday drives??