Swiss Ferrari Day - 5th Sept 2004 | FerrariChat

Swiss Ferrari Day - 5th Sept 2004

Discussion in 'Europe' started by yfc, Aug 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. yfc

yfc Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Geneva / Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    As per the below two web sites (that I only found by chance), there will be a Ferrari Day held in Switzerland on the 5th of Sept 2004 :

www.ferrariday.ch (about the past events)
    www.ferrariday.com (about the 2004's event)

Unfortunatly I can't read German! So, I don't understand who can attend, nor the program, nor who's the organizer, ...

Can someone help me?

By the way, does anyone plan to attend this event?

Bye,
    Christophe.

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hello Christophe,

thanks a lot for the hint & link.

Are they total crazy??????? I can`t believe and understand the dating!?
    05. Spetember 2004
    SAME weekend as the biggest european Ferrari meeting:
    The Racing Days 2004
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25602

Very sad, I would love to attend the Swiss meeting but impossible.
    I can`t also believe that many Ferraris will come this year to the Swiss meeting. As usual, a few hundred Ferraris are always coming to the Racing Days.

Wolfgang

3. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    hi christophe

this is a charity event, organized by IG Ferrariday, a friendly society. main activity is driving the corso in your ferrari with paying passengers (check www.ferrariday.com, "2004"/"Corso-Strecke" for the map). the money paid by the passengers will be donated to the "Stiftung Wunderlampe", a charity foundation for handicapped children (see www.wunderlampe.ch).

every ferrari driver may join, applications are made at www.ferrariday.com under "Kontakt"/"Fahrer", where you have to indicate your car (make, model year "Fahrzeug (Modell)"), the number of times you are willing to drive the corso with passengers ("Ich komme und fahre"), the number passengers you are willing to take with you ("Sitzplatz/Sitzplätze die ich anbiete") and your personal details.
    they will send you then all information material, although in german, i guess.

the event starts at 10 am and ends at 5 pm. corso I is at 12:00, corso II at 14:30.

hth,

4. yfc

yfc Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Geneva / Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    "Vielen dank" for the English to German traduction. It's now a bit clearer to me what the event is all about.

The chosen date is effectively surprising! They may target a different people.

I think I will not go to the Swiss event. The "German" one is far more interesting. But also so far from Geneva ...

Christophe.

5. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Christophe,
    I have been many, many times in Geneva/City visiting my friends and doing business there. Its just a 5 hours drive from me (Heidelberg) and to the Nürburgring 6 1/2 hours. Go for it - it worth it!!!