Unusual Ferraris | FerrariChat

Unusual Ferraris

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by tvrfreak, Dec 6, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
  2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, Faisal, the site opens up fine but when i try clicking on the pages to see the pictures, i get this message: "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer"
    What was on there...?

3. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Exclusive pictures of Michael Schumacher driving the new Enzo Breadvan which is expected to dominate Le Mans.

4. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    Some of those aren't very "unusual", such as the black 400i w/shield, the F50GT, or the 360 Challenge. The others, however, are pretty nifty!

5. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Yet another reason I hate geocities (besides the manic neon popups and all that other crazy crap--things people do for a free megabyte or two...sheesh!).

DES,
    it has quite a few pictures of Ferrari, Pininfarina design studies, prototypes, etc. Some better looking than others. Some downright hideous. Interesting stuff.

6. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Basically, some of them aren't unusual - two are just standard 360s (one white with blue interior is pretty unusual, I suppose) - others are pretty badly photoshopped. However, there are still quite a few prototypes that are cool.

7. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    someone stuck a prancing horse on the nose of their Fiat Dino 2.0 on page 2 of that link . . . wouldn't be the first time