Working on a Sunda, but.. | FerrariChat

Working on a Sunda, but..

Discussion in 'Europe' started by hedge, Dec 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    ..the drive in made it worth it.

Never brought the f-car to central London before - sun shining, roof off, driving round central London with minimal traffic - brilliant. I've also not to date experienced so much attention - one girl on an open top bus had me posing for photo's (it would have been rude not to oblige, you understand!)

Lot's of pointing and stares - I actually wasn't sure what to do...do you guys ignore/smile/sit trying to look cool while singing along to the radio, and smiling if you catch their eye (my chosen method with said cute blonde with camera)?

What do you do?

2. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    I smile back and say thank you when i get a compliment ( not anymore...im car less..).
    When starred at , i just notice them and if they say smthg nice , i smile and thank. I never ignored unless its a prick/jealous...

3. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    That is one of the nice things that go with the ownership of a Ferrari!

Ton

4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Driving my Ferrari:
    I `m always smiling when I drive my car. So I`m curious and don`t know if the girls are more in love with me or the Ferrari:D
    I always wave back, smile back, laugh and enjoy my drive.
    And guys, you know the rules on every full station: Impossible to full up the car without having a conversation, questions or some times photo shootings. No problem to me....you are always very welcome is my point of view.

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

5. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Cool, thought as much. Just wanted to make sure I didn't look like a smug prick sitting in my car grinning at everyone. The joke is that many of the other cars surrounding me have a far higher monetary value than mine, but that is not the perception.

6. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    But who cares about a Mercedes SLK, Porsche 911 Turbo a.s.o????
    Yes, sometimes this CARS are double or tripple priced of ours...but its just a CAR and not a FERRARI!!!!!
    Its the Mythos & Fascination of Ferrari.

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI