Your Opinion! | FerrariChat

Your Opinion!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by parm, Feb 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. parm

parm Guest

Jan 24, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Hari
    Hey Guys,

I wanted to know about a few 'options' on Fcars, and wanted your opinion on the following:

a) FRONT CHALLENGE GRILL (360) - I personally LOVE the front challenge grill on the 360 and really think it makes it look alot more aggressive, but yet i do not see them on 'that many' cars. I've always been a fan of the rear challenge grill but theres not much talk about the front, What do you guys think about them? Would you have them? How much do they cost? Any pics?

b) SPORTS SEATS - I also like the sports seats esp in 355 and 360 i think they really do stand out esp in a spider....but again they are not as popular as i would have thought...i heard they can be uncomfortable on long journeys. Is this the case? How much do they cost?

Finally, in case you guys haven't seen this showroom, they have a great number of cars! http://www.autosalon-singen.de/stocklist.cfm?languageID=GB

Thanks alot guys in advance and your 'valid' input is appreciated. Comments from owners would be great!