355 Accessories | FerrariChat

355 Accessories

Discussion in '348/355' started by trom, May 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trom

trom Rookie

Apr 19, 2016
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback regarding any "accessories" (for want of a better term) the 355 originally came with (or had the option of coming with).

For example, the 3 piece luggage set was an option which makes for a great "add on" when trying to find the perfect 355 to buy.

I know that they also came with a emergency light (albeit cheap looking) that most second hand cars have parted ways with -making it quite rare to find

The tool box is another and (although Im not sure about this on) Im quite sure that a set of Ferrari gloves were also provided with the spreadsheet tyre kit.

Is there anything else that I may have missed?

Thanks in advance :)

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    I'm sure there are dozens of threads already cover this but tyre kit (are you in UK ?) very rare option - at least two different types of toolkit and don't forget the leather pouch with the owners manual etc and the car cover set

trom likes this.
  3. MAD828

MAD828 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 8, 2011
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Elliott Caras
    GTS has the targa cover and the pouch - both of which I had to source separately.

The spider comes with some extra tools too and white gloves for when the roof fails to operate- I believe these are kept in a pouch in the handbrake cover.

There was also a tall tool kit, and a short tool kit that changeover happened during the model run.

My berlinetta came with a schedoni case for a Ferrari battery charger. There was also the spare tire option with associated tools.

trom likes this.