360 floor mats | FerrariChat

360 floor mats

Discussion in '360/430' started by scycle2020, Mar 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    any one know where i can get floor mats for a 360 with a nice horse or ferrari emblem on it...they are apparently after market..who makes the nicest for the most reasonalble price?

2. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    I can't remember where I got mine. What color interior? I have black interior and I did a black carpet with a silver horse to pick up the silver trim inside the car . No pictures, but it looks great. Different than using the color in the horse/emblem that matches the body color.
    Just a suggestion.

3. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    what color is your 360? i have a beautifull keith collins mat which is black with the logo in yellow? if inthe color works for you let me know and i will get you a pic.

4. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    red spider with tan interior and carpets,,,..would the black work or would that be too multicolored?

5. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I got the Keith Collins mats as well for my red/tan 355 spider. Very nice looking but kinda cheap quality for the price. I think I paid 600.

6. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    The Keith Collins are pretty nice but 600 and I think they are only made 6mm or 8mm carpet. That is 2 tires worth of carpet :)

I just bought a new set of after market from ItaliancarParts.com - $249 - pick what you want on it Horse and Text, Text, Horse only, etc... Pretty Decent Quality...

There was a cool thread just today on a UK maker - which I might order a set of these - complete with choice of text/graphics and even a drilled Aluminum wear protector built in... Here is the link to that thread...

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11076&highlight=floor+mats

Hope that helps,
    Rich

7. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    $600??? ACK!!! Try $250 from Shelton Ferrari http://www.sheltonferrari.com/ and these are the floormats with the shield :)

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

8. nberry

nberry Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    My 360 Spider is red and tan interior. I have the Collins mats with the horse in Red and the rest of the mat in tan.. Looks great.

You probably can get a better price than $600.

Whatever you do, better move quick. I believe Ferrari is or has taken the Ferrari license away from him. Like the sport exhaust now available for the 360, Ferrari is branching out and offering their own mats. When and what type remain uncertain.