84/85 Red 308QV | FerrariChat

84/85 Red 308QV

Discussion in '308/328' started by Ksullender, Dec 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Does anyone know of a nice 84/85 Red with tan 308QV for sale?

Thank You

2. mwhite

mwhite Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Matthew White

NOT RIGHT OFF HAND. IS THAT YOUR CAR IN YOUR BIO? THIS IS MATT AND I AM INTERESTED IN A GREY ONE. I THINK YOU EMAILED ME.

3. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
  4. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Yes this is my car in my bio. I'd like to sell it and pick up a red one with tan interior.

5. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Eric are you familiar with Mr Sweeney?

6. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Wasn't he the dude on Green Acres?

7. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Yes, Ken...I've dealt with him recently over the phone (purchased a 308/TR emergency light w/ pouch), and chatted with him for awhile. He was very cordial, and enjoys to disuss exotics.

From what I understand, he's been around / dealt in exotics for several years. In fact, Forza Magazine uses him and his opinions quite often in their "Buyer's Guide" issues. IMHO, he's very knowledgeable about F-cars, their current market values, what to look for (and lookout for), etc.

I haven't purchased any exotics through him, but I did have a discussion with him about an '89 Anniv. Countach he had in inventory that I was keeping an eye on; however, he recently sold it, apparently.

The 308 QV he's offering seems like a very nice example. I'm not sure if the asking price is a good one or not, since the 308 prices seem to be all over the map these days.

I'll continue to keep a watch out there for late model QV's, and let you know if I stumble across any others.

8. kdross

kdross Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I may be interested in selling my 1985 308QV GTS. It is red/Tobacco (dark tan), has 27K miles, and has a June 1985 production date. I am the third owner and the car has won many Platinum awards at numerous FCA events. The 30K service was done 2 years ago and I have lots of records on the car. Since the condition of the car is excellent, and the fact that I really do not want to sell it, the price is not cheap. However, the car has no issues (that I know of) or no stories, and is a Concours winner. Email me if you are interested in the car.

Ken

9. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Thanks for the info Eric I'll email him. Ken I also sent you an email.

Thanks for the feedback.

10. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    doofus,

I have a red/black 308QV
    I would possibly take you car as a trade unless you have a buyer.

BTW make sure to come to the lunch/brunch on SUnday.

Martin