A Very Merry Ferrari Xmas Challenge | FerrariChat

A Very Merry Ferrari Xmas Challenge

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Tifosi1, Dec 14, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tifosi1

Tifosi1 Formula 3

Feb 17, 2002
    Pearl River, LA
    Full Name:
    Kelly J. Vince
    Just thought. Do any of you guys thinks you can do some thing like this this weekend. Please do, even as it worked out for us in the rain, fog and drizzle. What a blessing. The state troopers donated thier time, Toys R US gave us two employees to help us park, keep us with buggys and our own register.

WOW how generous can people be. I challenge all of you to set something like this up this weekend. You know, there is a shelter in you town with kids who will not get any presnets. Please look them up and get those kids something.

Maybe next year we could make this a nation wide event or a world wide vent. Everyone working in thier own town or city.

Please see our link beow for pictures.

Kelly

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3199

2. vogel

vogel Karting

Jun 21, 2001
    Powder Springs, GA
    Full Name:
    Charles Byrd
    That was very cool. I haven't done anything this wonderful, but my wife and I are giving a car to our babysitter, they have twelve kids, and they don't have a lot of money, they are religious refugees from the Ukraine, so we got all the younger kids some gifts and giving the 17 year old a car that we don't use anymore, so she can quit having to borrow her parents. Like I said, nothing like you guys did, but maybe we could do that next year. Have a great Christmas.

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    What a generous thing to do!! The SoCal section is also donating toys for Make a Wish Foundation as well...

Cool pictures too :)