Cars and Coffee for Kids! September 29th | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee for Kids! September 29th

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by JoeZaff, Aug 31, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Hey, Dupont Children's Hospital will be hosting a car show during the “Young Heroes 5K Walk/Run and Kiddie K” on September 29, 2019 with maximum of 35 cars. The car show will be located on lot 5 at the Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children and need to arrive by 7:30am/8:00am with registration for race starting at 8am.

For those of you who have participated in our Prom drive for Dupont, you know how special the work they do is.

In order to register your car, I am asking that each driver considers a donation of $50 or more to help raise funds for childhood cancer research at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children. This is not mandatory, but if you wish to donate, my law firm will match the donation total up to $1500.

Sadly, cancer and blood disorders touches so many children’s lives. These little heroes need to endure harsh treatments and numerous days in the hospital. They have to miss the little joys of childhood from playing on the swings, watching movies on the couch with their siblings and even spending the holidays at home.

Our hope is that we will find cures and better treatments so they live long and healthy lives. We believe every child deserves the chance of a healthy future.

Our team goal is to raise $3,000 and we need all the friends and family to join us. In addition to participating in the car show, you will have the option to run or walk the 5K and kids 12 and under will have the option to participate in the Kiddie K!

If you are interested, please sign up here:

https://secure.qgiv.com/event/team/846188/