Sold - Color Case Hardened Desert Eagle- .50 AE | FerrariChat

Sold Color Case Hardened Desert Eagle- .50 AE

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Tamaren, Aug 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tamaren

Tamaren Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 25, 2016
    Tempe, AZ, Westcliffe, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Wesley K.
    Don't shoot it enough to warrant it collecting dust, so looking to sell the most beautiful Desert Eagle they make. Color Case Hardened, .50 AE, and a real blast to shoot. Honestly a great gun. Bought it about a year ago, has had maybe 30 rounds through it.

Comes with all the factory stuff you get when new, Paperwork, plastic carrying case, exc.

Will ship FFL to FFL, or if you're in the Phoenix, AZ area I'd be happy to meet somewhere.

Asking $1800 or best offer, Shipped in the US. Feel free to reach out with any questions or if you want additional Photos. It's in like new condition. I blurred out the serial in the photo below but will be happy to provide it to an interested party. Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. DM1

DM1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2006
    Southwest
    Full Name:
    DM

Pm sent.

3. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    WOW! Nice piece!

4. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Will somebody please educate me on how this FFL thing works?

5. Tamaren

Tamaren Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 25, 2016
    Tempe, AZ, Westcliffe, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Wesley K.
    SOLD Thanks everyone

6. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Since this already sold it goes like this, an FFL is a license. They collect data and complete the federal paperwork for the transfer. He takes it to his FFL dealer on his end, they ship it to an FFL dealer close to you (I use a small part-time shop so I generally check ahead to make sure they are ok with an incoming transfer). When it arrives they process your background check and anything else that's required locally and if you check out ok and the paperwork is complete they transfer the firearm to you.

It's kind of like wiring someone some money. They go to their bank, provide the money and info to get it to your end, the bank handles the paperwork and "ships" the money to your bank. You show up and as long as it's all in order you get the money. The banks or FFL's just do the paperwork and handle the "shipping".

Stentboy likes this.