Crystal Cove 11/22/03 | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove 11/22/03

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Tipo815, Nov 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Anyone planning on attending the CC gathering this Saturday? If so, it would be nice to meet up somewhere and caravan in or just meet there. Who plans to attend?

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    I might actually take a week off unless a bunch of people go. Ive been waking up at 5:30 every day this week and could use the morning to sleep in! We will have the drive the next day as well!

Ill let you guys know if I will go or not for sure by tomorrow evening.

3. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    I'll try to be there on Sat. As usualy, depends on what time my son wakes up.

Dom

4. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I need to drop off a friend at the airport at 7:45-8:00am tomorrow morning so I'll have to skip this one too.

Sunny

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I have to skip this one.

For those who go, have fun!

Cya at the next one!

6. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    jeffrey,

is it ok to just drop in for the Crystal Cove gathering or do I need to RSVP? can you tell me what time it is? thanks!

ernie

7. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hey Ernie, no need to rsvp for Crystal Cove. Every Saturday morning from 6-9am a few hundred people gather in the parkinglot off of Crystal Heights Drive and PCH and just show off their cars. So, just show up and bring what you have! If you want to get a good parking space in the main area of the show, try and get there around 6:30. Its a lot of fun, always a great variety of cars from old hot rods to Rolls Royces and Ferraris :)

There are always a few regulars from this website who go every weekend, including myself, but unfortunately I cant make it tomorrow.