Euro 2004 | FerrariChat

Euro 2004

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Bukem, May 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bukem

Bukem Karting

Sep 27, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Ben M
    Shameless plug, but I know a few among us are mad-keen footie fans...

If anyone's interested in Euro 2004 tickets, I have a few available as I can no longer go. I have 4 England V France tickets, as well as other England games and Quarter Final tickets (winner Group A - England's group vs. runner up group B).

If anyone's interested, send me a private message for details.

End of shameless plug!

Ben.

PS - anyone got any Le Mans tickets available? TIA.

2. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    In terms of Le Mans - it is a perfect location to watch the game, i.e. a French town full of Brits. Is it worth arranging a bar to watch the game in?

We should try to be somewhat organised as K.O. is only an hour after the race finishes.

3. paul360m

paul360m Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Nr Heathrow
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Ben

You have pm.

Cheers

Paul

4. ian_jory

ian_jory Karting

Apr 13, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Ian
    If you've not been there before, there's a small, one street, town to the west of the circuit (about a mile or so away - sorry, couple of kilometres) called Arnage. The street has several bars where it should be possible to watch the game. Previously seen loads of cars (Frazzers, Lambo's, TVR's etc..) and plenty bikes! Just a thought...

5. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    Sounnds good to me. Need to check with SMPaton who is the host and most experienced member of our Le Mans trip. If that works for us - see you there.