F60 AMERICA | Page 7 | FerrariChat

F60 AMERICA

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by TSOYBELIS, Jan 23, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Original owner Mr. C. L. in Toronto.

Marcel Massini

U-Boat Commander likes this.
  2. U-Boat Commander

U-Boat Commander Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2008
    USA
    Then I guess it does come with a free full year supply of hair products!

3. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    Considering the 812GTS is now "available" - it seems easier to get a Ferrari V12 without the roof for less. Yes the F60 is limited edition and all, and with the right color combo I would be more interested if the price was a bit, well let's just say more in the direction of the 812GTS.

I simply just like a V12 without the roof, so I could go Aston Martin Vantage V12 (no, I am not convinced that I could live with that gearbox and all - but I love the design of the Vantage V12S). There is som many wonderful options out on the market, and I am not in a hurry.

4. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    As you know only ten F60s were made. If you are lucky to find one for sale the price the seller will be asking I bet is sufficient to buy a complete fleet of second hand Ferraris that includes all the standard models produced during the last forty years. The F60 is a very exclusive F12 Berlinetta convertible reserved to the very lucky few.
    If you not in a hurry wait 3- 4 years until there are a good number of second hand 812 GTS for sale. Then you'll be able to choose the one you fancy more and because depreciation is something inevitable the price will come down.

635CSI and Bamsefar like this.
  5. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    I agree, in all parts MDEL, however my interest is a bit simpler: I just like a V12 Cab/Roadster/Spider - if it is a F60 (I like the red one I have seen some really great photos on - I do not think I will ever get an "option" to buy that specific car - sad to say) or a 812GTS, or for that matter an Aston Martin Vantage V12S Roadster - well that is a bit of a different question. I can wait for the right car with the right color/spec - I am in no hurry for the moment.

MDEL likes this.
  6. James O'Kane

James O'Kane Rookie

Nov 9, 2019
    Full Name:
    James O'Kane

I too have been offered the car. Very strange

7. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    The question is hair care or hair cut. Time will tell.