Ferrari as Las Vegas attraction? | FerrariChat

Ferrari as Las Vegas attraction?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Willis360, Nov 10, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
  2. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    I am just waiting to see a bank of slots labeled "Win a Ferrari" Or having the pit boss walk up to you and say "Sir we are so impressed with your play i would like to offer you a 30K service on the house!"

That would make worth the visit.

Rob Guess "The Other Rob"

3. ski_bum

ski_bum Formula 3

Dec 26, 2002
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Michael
    10 or so years ago, the Tropicana had a Ferrari (328?) on the second floor that you could win with quarters. Everytime I went to Vegas I would stop by and try to win it. Don't know if anyone actually won, I know the machines were tight! :-(

4. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Yep, someone did win. It was in '86, and the guy who won it immediately sold it to his partner whom owned a jewelry shop in the Buena Park mall. He used to drive it to the mall often, and often in the same parking spot.

5. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    When I was in Vegas in 87 or 88 there was a 308/328 with the Pink Panther sitting in it that you could win playing slots. I thought it was at Circus Circus but I am not sure now. Is this the same one you guys saw?

6. ski_bum

ski_bum Formula 3

Dec 26, 2002
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Michael
    no, this one was red conv.