ferrarichat norther cal concorso? | FerrariChat

ferrarichat norther cal concorso?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by tzucc, Jan 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    hey, why not? there are enough local car lovers with Italian and other styles to make for a bay area wide once in a year get together. From Marin to SLO, we should be able to get something decent going at some park somewere.

Comments?

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Tony,

Norm and I were discussing somethign along these lines. Will post when we figure out more details.

--Dan

3. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    Dan, is that you??? You live? I was starting to wonder if you vacated us for Mexico or something... good to hear from you. Let me know what the plans are for such a get together... would be fun.

4. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I came back just for you! But the weather sure as hell is better down there! :D

--Dan

5. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    No doubt. Speaking of weather... passing thru LA this weekend. Man do I miss that weather... might as well be in another state it's so different than the bay area weather. 70 degrees, balmy scent in the air. Get up here, one hour later, cold gloomy everything's wet. Yukk.

Anyway, looking forward to a sunny weekend and a nice drive somewhere.

6. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    sure most of you got the email, but check out this news from the Concorso Italiano... which is relevant to me, since they will honor the Dino this year. I think I will have to put a coat of wax on and get on the 18th green this year.
    -----
    This year's Concorso Italiano will honor Ferrari and will feature the Ferrari Dino, as well as the Fiat Dino and Dino-engined derivatives. If you know of other cars that were factory equipped with the Dino V6 engine, please contact Frank Mandarano by e-mail at [email protected].

The Concorso will also feature:
    • Dino Centerpiece Display.
    • Alfa Romeo Giulietta 50th anniversary in a special Centerpiece Display.
    • Lamborghini Murciélago Barchetta official USA introduction.
    • The new Maserati Quattroporte, "The Next Generation of Italian Luxury."

7. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Tony,

The dino is one of my favorite cars!!!!

Vincent.

8. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    I have to say the same. I will have to spend some time to clean up my car and get it ready to do donuts on the 18th....