Hill Engineering ROCKS!!! | FerrariChat

Hill Engineering ROCKS!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by The Mad Hatter, Aug 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    The Mad Hatter
    #1 The Mad Hatter, Aug 25, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    What a day...I get my TR back from FoW with new belts and my newly installed and shinnnnnnnnnnnnny new Titanium Gear Knob from FChat sponsor Hill Engineering across the pond! Quite possibly the best 87.90 Brittish sterling pounds I have ever spent...okay, that is the first time I have ever bought something in Brittish sterling pounds! ;-) Major props go out to these guys as this is quite possibly the nicest thing inside my car right now...Here is my pic, which does not do justice to the BEAUTY of this knob...just AWESOME!!! I just placed my order for the shifting gate...beautiful work!!!!

Cheers,
    Travis
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Boxer 512

Boxer 512 Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 5, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Seb King
    Totally Agree....Makes you proud to be British....

Well Done Paul,

Now then about that discount for a Titanium Gear Knob ......?

Seb

3. 348 Turbo

348 Turbo Formula 3

Jul 17, 2002
    yes. Hill Engineering is the real deal. I've got quite a collection of their goodies in my 348 Twin Turbo. Simply beautiful workmanship.
    Congrats!

4. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    i had the polished knob and the slick gear gate and I can thourghly recommend it,it allows people like me to shift gear without "missing"
    Dave Mc