[Hou] Pls DON'T WRITE in daddy's Lambo again! | FerrariChat

[Hou] Pls DON'T WRITE in daddy's Lambo again!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by woodlands_vt, Jan 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. woodlands_vt

woodlands_vt Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    The Woodlands, TX
    HORROR STORY:
    3 months ago I cought my little 2 year old girl standing on the passenger seat of my Diablo, with a black ink pen, "doodling" away on the leather of the center console: <i>Please DO NOT WRITE in daddy's car again!</i> MOM - WHAT IS SHE DOING IN MY CAR???

I tried to clean it up, using some "orange" based cleaner... you don't want to know the end result!

HAPPY ENDING:
    Mercedes of N. Houston dealership recommended to me some "Kevin", with KT INTERIORS to take care of that leather problem and do fix up and do a total "reconditioning" of the leather in the Diablo. He fixed my problems, and truly made it look BRAND NEW. No kidding! Just picked up the Diablo an hour ago, and I am "ecstatic"

KT INTERIORS is a 1-man "mobile service" shop, here in the Houston area. They guy's name is KEVIN. He's NOT cheap... but his work is EXCELLENT and I would highly recommend him. He can be reached at 281-850-9893. Tell him the guy with the BLUE DIABLO sent you!

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Good to hear, Luigi!

My Trans Am also suffered from the "toddler with a pen" on the passenger seat when new. Lack of supervision, from my lovely first wife.

I'll go you one better though, when later my girl launched herself into the back seat, leaving ORANGE popscicle hand prints on the corners of BOTH front seats.

Gotta love 'em. Thanks for info!

3. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Another reason to lock the cars while they are in the locked garage............

4. 348 spy

348 spy Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2002
    LEWISVILLE
    Full Name:
    JANO
    that's right lock it up.inside and out.