Idea? Ferrari GetTogether DVD shooting (Arrivals get DVD for free) | FerrariChat

Idea? Ferrari GetTogether DVD shooting (Arrivals get DVD for free)

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by SKproductionz, Oct 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SKproductionz

SKproductionz Rookie

Sep 1, 2005
    As being in the chicago region id like to take the chance and offer a chance for a Chicago's Ferraris DVD *name not completly secure* and i am a bit new to this forum however we been mainly around Toyota Supras in which we recorded the top events in chicago for. We also do photos and put them all on one DVD. So as an suggestion i would like to know if anyone would like to settle a meet somewhere. We are in Addison and would be willing to meet up someplace if possible. If there are a couple of Ferraris intrested please do so and reply here or email me at [email protected].

The cars that are featured in the dvd will get the dvd for free, and of course a promo music video will be online.
    Please let me know if you are intrested
    Thank You

Sohail Khan
    www.SKproductionZ.tk

Also if anyone is intrested in any Ferrari decals, please check out our company www.rkgrafix.com for Ferrari Decals.

2. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton
  3. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    I'm thinking "Girls Gone Wild", but where the producer isn't the only guy driving a Ferrari.

4. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton
    So, do the cars act like sluts and pull their hoods up for the camera?

5. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    LOL! The fake Ferraris are eash to spot--REALLY big:;)

6. SKproductionz

SKproductionz Rookie

Sep 1, 2005
    its going to be more of a curise rather then anything, lol i dunno how u got girls gone wild but ya hahah well let me know if anything :)!