IDNW (GLBT) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

IDNW (GLBT)

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by darth550, Dec 30, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    Ty I dont know who you are using for your online trading account but with eTrade and Ameritrade I only pay $19.99 plus a $3 order handling fee per trade...thus I can get in and trade around 50000-100000 shares for $46 dollars buy/sell the rest is all profit. I usually play just 33% gains on all my stocks. I buy in and immediately place an order to sell at +33% the price I bought at then forget about it. I only hold certain ones for higher % gains if I know they are going larger. Most times its fire and forget.

2. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Anyone see the s8 for GLBT that was released a few days where the company gave 3 consultants millions of dollars by giving each consultant something like 300,000,000 shares of stock at .1475? I think this dilution was the reason why the price dropped so much last week, anyone else see this and have any thoughts on it?

3. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    jj: that makes more sense, i use USAA and they don't have a strong client base for penny stocks. i'll check into some of the mainstream online services. thanks.

4. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    yeah man chaning is the way to go...USAA kills you on the OTCBB stocks. You can get into an eTrade account for only $2k.

5. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    jjstecher: There have been some exciting new developments since Q3:

1) Exclusive contract with satelite com company in Libya, to provide mobile voice services (will generate revs once US/UN lift sanctions in about 4-6 months).

2) Exclusive contract with satelite com company in Iraq, to provide mobile voice services (will generate revs in about 4 weeks).

3) Exclusive contract for worldwide termination of voice and data mobile satellite telecommunications traffic originating in Cuba.

4) 3 new consulting contracts for networks in Israel, Iraq, and other middle east areas.

----------------

The 8K from August 03, listed a combined revs total for iDial and Globalnet of $57M for the 6 months ended 6/30/03. So figure for the year ended 12/31/03, we should be looking at anywhere from $110M-$120M in total revs...which is very good for a young VoIP company such as this one. At current revs valuation, this company is barely trading at a 1.2x multiple, which is nothing for this company. SONS is trading at a 16x revs multiple ($1.8B market cap) and has roughly the same amount of revs as GLBT.

With the new contracts and even newer ones in the works (which have not been made public yet) the revs for 2004 should be impressive to say the least. I am looking at a target PPS of anywhere from $1.25-$2.50.

Remember, this company is still virtually unknown to most investors...once the hype really starts to engulf this stock, there is no telling where it will go.

Lastly, you can bet that some major telecoms are going to be very interested in this company down the road...it will be very ripe for acquisition.

DropGems: I feel last week's dropoff was due to massive shorting based on the 300% runup in the last 2 weeks of December...these shorts have been covered IMO. The share dilution does not concern me one bit, since this company has revs over $100M+ for the year.

6. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    I have to admit this company looks good, I'm thinking of being 'adventurous' and dumping 10K into it and leaving it there for 6-12 months, see if I can 10x my money, if not, I'll stop at 20% loss. Can all the naysayers chime in now telling me why this company is going to go bankrupt, I like to hear all points of view (as a supplement to my own research of course, I'm not stupid).

7. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    So I went to do some research and found out that GLBT is commonly known as Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender.

<sigh> That's all I came up with.

Getting hit hard today. :(

Luke.

8. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    GLBT ~13c
    IBZT ~4c

y'all loading up or bailing?

any else follow LU and JDSU's mad dash straight up the last few trading days??

9. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    I'm stuck, bought at .7 and contimplating picking up more.

Luke.

10. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    Ty and Kav - I am buying more at the moment actually. I am up to around 200k shares right now averaging out at 0.85 because I got in cheap when Canto first posted this pick. As canto pointed out the analysis of the company and their revs is very strong, however being a penny stock it gets bounced around like there is no tomorrow. The revs should start coming in by summer and then the stock will bounce again up to I am hoping 1.00-1.25 a share. It would be great if they applied for NASDAQ Small Cap....I have just put it in the long bin of my portfolio so I dont get to excited with it jumping. Anyway I have loaded up with all I am willing to put in and possibly lose with this stock but I think more than 4 to 1 this is a winner.

I got out of IBZT when it hit 0.075, I am very wary of the company and thier ability to generate revenue. I took what I made there and started to play OPWV and BIPH that same day and am going to hold these for a while.

11. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I popped for 75K shares today @ $.087. It should be fun to see where this goes.

12. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    I would LIKE to buy today, but my ******** online broker takes 3 days to make funds available after ANY sell....grrrr....

13. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Cohiba....You tolorate that? If my broker took a half a day to get back to me twice, he'd be history. Stock brokerage is the ONLY business that the phrase 'If you want to get something done, do business with a busy man' does not work (form me at least).