INDY HOTELS or B&B ADVICE FOR F1: ANY COLUMBIA CLUB MEMBERS? | FerrariChat

INDY HOTELS or B&B ADVICE FOR F1: ANY COLUMBIA CLUB MEMBERS?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, May 3, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    My plans have changed therefore the late start: 6/16-6/24. I plan to drive my 348Challenge from Col SC and attend all FCA and F1 events including track days. I visited the following site http://www.indianapolis.org/ to locate hotels, and found the following:

Many hotels sold out or overpriced for the event however two things stood out. There are some B&B's that appear to be reasonable (85-250), but how good are the locations?

The Columbia Club would be my choise (only 100.00), but Club Core of America is not reciprocal. I have a friend/member in Columbia SC who's club is reciprocal...(however, a local members help would be appreciated).

So..Please post or PM any recomended B&Bs, Hotel Recomendations, Home rentals?, or if you are willing to help with The Columbia Club.

2. Dadspeed

Dadspeed Karting

May 3, 2005
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    you can stay at my house if I can drive your car :)

3. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    For the entire week? Butler service? Pool and Valet? Actually, regardless of where I stay, feel free to come out for a ride on track day or any of the days I am there. The car is loud, ear plugs are provided.

Go to the NC/SC site look under VIR for pictures. Yellow Challenge. Yes, I intend to drive it aroiund 2000 miles that week. I don't think anyone will be driving up with me, as the woman I am currently dateing cannot tolerate the car!

4. Dadspeed

Dadspeed Karting

May 3, 2005
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    cool, a couple of people i know have ferraris, i have yet to be able to afford one, i have a dtm e30 m3, 03 evolution, and a 93 rx7 tt, but I would definately like to see your car at the Ferrari club meeting downtown and at the Concours, my friends dad puts on the concours, he has badass cars...