Interesting observation on the red 355 on Heiko's (HG Parts) website! | FerrariChat

Interesting observation on the red 355 on Heiko's (HG Parts) website!

Discussion in '348/355' started by Tipo815, Dec 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Don't know if any of you noticed this or not. I have never seen another 355 with this done. If you go to HG Parts (he is a Ferrarichat sponsor) and click on "Challenge" parts and then click on the picture showing the back of his red 355 and enlarge the image - you will notice that the venturis under his car that direct the airflow out the back are painted the same color as his car! 99% of the time you will never notice the venturis from the back since they are painted black. However, in red (or yellow) or some other bright color - I am sure they woudl stand out as they seem to do. I think it looks awesome! Just an observation. I think I may have to have that done!

2. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I had noticed this as well. Looks interesting. I'd have to see it in person though to decide how good it looked. That car sure does sound awsome though.

3. HGParts

HGParts Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Heiko from HGParts
    hi

yes your right here i bought the car like this. i never saw this before too but i like it. i saw some 360 too with colored under defuser see picture

Heiko
    HGParts
    Sponsor of FerrariChat
    email: [email protected]
    Webshop: http://stores.andale.com/hgparts

4. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Its actually pretty common in germany...i saw a bunch of 355, 348, 360 and even 512 TR or F512M ( non standard venturis ) .