JCC Event Information | FerrariChat

JCC Event Information

Discussion in 'Florida' started by BartonWorkman, Jan 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    BOCA RATON AUTOMOTIVE CONCOURS 2004 COMES TO BOCA RATON

The Boca Raton Automotive Concours 2004 featuring the largest collection of Toyota 2000 GT’s outside of Japan and many vintage Ferraris, Bentleys and European exotics is taking place on Sunday, February 8 from 10 AM – 5 PM at the Levis Jewish Community Center, off Glades Road in Boca Raton. Craig and Martine Zinn and the Craig Zinn Automotive Group are presenting the event.

Meet Shin Yoshikawa, writer, publisher, author and renowned automotive expert and author of “Toyota 2000GT- The Complete History of Japan’s First Supercar.”

“The Boca Raton Automotive Concourse 2004” is part of a large community event “Shalom Fest 2004” on Sunday, February 8 from 10 AM to 5 PM on the Siemens Jewish Campus in Boca Raton. This is being hosted by the Levis JCC and the Jewish Federation. Shin will be available to meet and for autographs at the Concours from 10 AM to 12 PM. Over 10,000 are expected to this event and parking will only be in designated parking lots on the campus as well as off-site parking about .5 mile away from the site. Shuttle buses are available and will run regularly. This event is open to the pubic and is free of charge. Kids games,
    entertainment, rides, food, an Israeli Vendor Fair and a Family Health &Wellness Expo will be part of the Shalom Fest event.

A private Concours preview and reception will be held the evening prior, Saturday, February 7 at 7:30 PM at the Concours area. The cost is $50 per person and the evening will benefit the Levis Jewish Community Center’s Scholarship Program. Contact Ronni Sommer at 561-852-5029 or [email protected]

Directions: Take I-95 or Florida Turnpike to Glades Road. Go West past Lyons Road. Make a left on 95th Avenue South which is one traffic light past Lyons Road and before U.S. 441. Go to the security kiosk. The Concours and Reception is directly ahead of you beyond the security guard house. The area will be well marked. Follow signs.

Go onto the Levis JCC website at www.levisjcc.org for further information.

2. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Please see attached event flyer for complete details.

BHW

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    It will be a distinct honor for me to say to Craig:

"sorry but I will be snowboarding in Aspen at that time"

just as he does it to me all the time :) I will get a great kick out of it.