Looking for pics of the DUB Magazine Silver 360 Spider | FerrariChat

Looking for pics of the DUB Magazine Silver 360 Spider

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by 93B18, Jan 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 93B18

93B18 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    It's the Silver 360 Spider featured on DUB Magazine, MTV Cribs. It has black rims on one side and chromed on the other. They are the same rims on both sides just different colored. I wanted to see more pics of the car and also wanted to know what kind of aero kit it had on it. TIA for your replies.

2. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    havent seen it, but i will bet its the giovanna kit, which is a joke, as it can only inhibit aerodynamics, probably contributes to lift, leave the technical stuff to the F1 team;), in maranello.

3. FAMILY MAN

FAMILY MAN Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    ** Is the point to have two Ferraris in one ? I would like to see photos of that car as well. Whoever the owner is ... they have imagination.

Family Man

4. markr

markr Karting

Sep 15, 2003
    N. Virginia
    I am not sure what is going on with two sets of wheels on a single car. I know that Method Man from the Wu-tang Clan has a Cayenne Turbo with two different sets of wheels on it.

Not my thing at all.

5. Mine either I also seen some 360's with Spinners on them why try to make Ferrari a ghetto cruiser. With spinners and bigger then needed wheels that dont help with handeling.

6. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    that crap is best saved for range rovers, and MB's.

7. labcars

labcars Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2003
    Phila. + Scottsdale
    Dude, what's up with the RR and MB bashing?????????? Bad taste is bad taste and unrelated to the make of car. Maybe I'll save the bling-bling for my Mini Cooper S!

8. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
  9. 93B18

93B18 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Thanks Karmavore.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's the same size wheels/tires/etc just powdercoated on one side and chrome on the other. I personally wouldn't put different colored wheels on each side. Just thought the aero enhancements on this particular 360 meshed with the lines of the car well.

10. FAMILY MAN

FAMILY MAN Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    ** Some folks buy a Ferrari to be seen and have no clue about handling or performance. Spinner wheels on a Ferrari is just as bad a 24's on a H2 Hummer.

11. FAMILY MAN

FAMILY MAN Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    ** Surely this was done for a photo shoot only. Unless someone had room enough for only one Ferrari in their garage and wanted two 360 Spiders ??? One for me and one for the wife perhaps ???

12. Prowler

Prowler Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    Glendale,Arizona
    Full Name:
    Matt

so why does the car with the black wheels have a wing on it and the car with the chrome wheels NOT have a wing on it?

13. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    The Vanquish in those pics looks like one mean S.O.B.. Very cool.

14. Soarer

Soarer Rookie

Jan 13, 2004
    I may be alone here but........ I like the black rims against the silver

15. alexWS6

alexWS6 Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2004
    TX
    Im with you. I think the black looks better.