Looks like we have others who are "PublishedInForza" | FerrariChat

Looks like we have others who are "PublishedInForza"

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by WJC, Jul 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    I just now returned home and saw that the new Forza was in. Naturally I stopped everything and I looked it over. After reading a few little bits I found out that two, sorry if I don't note of any others, that have also been "published in Forza." Jim Pernikoff (jimpern, from Georgia) and J. David Scott (jdavid, from S.C.) were both printed in the mag for letters that they sent in. Congratulations!

I thought that it was really cool to be reading a mag and see people who I have chatted with online.

Joe C.

2. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Hey Joe whats up?

I met David a few weekends back and he's coming back up to asheville today. You don't have a scan of his letter by chance do ya? I thought I'd show it to him if he hasn't seen it yet.

L8tr
    Jeremy

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    "Forza" is about the only magazine I've sent letters to that usually publish them; this is about the 4th or 5th. I've been a subscriber from the beginning, even though I've only been an F-car owner for the last 4 months.

4. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    Man i didn't see it! I went to Barnes N Noble but musta missed it. August issue right?

5. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    It's got a yellow 250LM on the cover. It may not be on the newsstands just yet.

6. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    As of yesterday at the Barnes and Noble in Little Rock, it was NOT on the newstand. It was still the 612 Scaglietti issue.

7. stealthboi1

stealthboi1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2004
    Sorry guys Barns and Nobles are very slow at getting there issues in. I used to work for the Barns and Noble in Minneapolis MN, and now I trasnsferd to the Buckhead location in GA here and it is the same thing. Iam very sorry they are so slow. They also only get about 2 to 3 magazines in when they do come in. I can see what I can do to get them in faster and get more than 2 to 3 of them in the store for you guys.

Tom

8. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    I will see if I can scan the article but for those that are looking on the stands, I think, and I said think, that Forza subcribers get the mag first and then it hits the stands a little while later. I have no idea but I have just kinda noticed that, not just at B&N but also at Books-a-Million, Borders, and Joe's coffee houses.

Joe C.

9. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    Ah, yea it was one of the Scaglietti issues still. I sat there for 20 min lookin for the letters lol.