New member, old collectibles. From the Netherlands! [emoji1179] [emoji634] | FerrariChat

New member, old collectibles. From the Netherlands! [emoji1179] [emoji634]

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bastiaanrl, Aug 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bastiaanrl

Bastiaanrl Rookie

May 4, 2016
    Netherlands
    Hello Ferraristi,

For some time already I have been following this Chat but never really introduced myself. My name is Bastiaan, 27 years old and living in the Netherlands. I have been collecting Ferrari Automobilia and literature for quite some years now and have some nice and rare items in my collection. Every time I find something interesting I can’t resist buying it. I like browsing the internet, walking on fairs and follow auctions trying to obtain that little part of what once belonged to the car or owner. As I simply could not keep all the items I obtain I always have items for sale; from brochures, color charts and owners manuals to pouches and toolkits. What interests me most is that there is so much interesting information and stories to be found about all the literature, toolkits and other stuff besides the beautiful cars. There is still so much to be discovered. I hope I will learn even more from this chat and that I will be able to share some of my knowledge as well. I will also share items from my collection for sale or not (yet) for sale. Hope one day I will add a real Ferrari to my collection.
    Thank you all for all the information you share on FChat.

Kind regards from the Netherlands,

Bastiaan

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met FerrariChat

lee-o likes this.
  2. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Welcome. List your stuff in the for sale threads. It sounds like nice & interesting items.