Scuderia Sarasota July Dinner | FerrariChat

Scuderia Sarasota July Dinner

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Sloan83qv, Jun 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    The Scuderia Sarasota July Monthly First Monday Dinner is on Monday July 5th (7pm) at Bellagio’s Ristorante.

Bellagio’s is located on the west side of US 301 (N. Washington Blvd) in Downtown Sarasota. Just south of the Sarasota County Courthouse.

As Always secure parking! Large Parking Lot Behind Porter Paint Store.

Please RSVP: [email protected]

2. Morrie

Morrie Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Sarasota/Asheville
    Paul,

I'm out of state so won't be able to attend. Say hello for me.

BTW...For complicated reasons, I disposed of my 328, but want to get another one ASAP.

If anyone knows of a good, well miantained, low mileage 328, I'm aggressively in the market.

Morrie

3. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    We had a great turnout for July with 32 of us enjoying a great meal. We now have Steve's F40 in the parking lot at dinners and it is definitely a wonderful addition.

next month's dinner is a break from tradition but could become an annual event as we will be having an HOT August Night Cookout at Charlies and Suzi's. details to follow.

Morrie,

Contact Martin at Cavillino Motors he is a sponsor a FC and his add is posted on Banner above. He's the only guy to trust when buying a used Ferrari + he will find you what you want.