Thank You to Alan at FOC | FerrariChat

Thank You to Alan at FOC

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Senna1994, Dec 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    I just picked up my 355 from Alan the Service Manager at Ferrari or Orange County. The car had been there previously for Service and when I originally got the car back the Dash had shrinkage from sitting in the sun. I told Alan what happened and he took care of it in the most professional way. All my interactions with Alan at Ferrari of Orange County has been excellent and I wanted to recommend there Service to the Members on this Chat site.

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    SENNA

ITS NICE TO SEE A POSITIVE THREAD ABOUT AN FNA DEALER

IM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP.....WWOC, IN NY ... GREAT DEALER, WITH JIM MURPHY, SERVICE MANAGER...WHO IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Thanks Bruce,

I am glad you have a good guy there as well. Actually I have to say I have always had good interactions with the FNA dealers. I bought my car from James Del Pozzo at FOBH who is a great guy, and have also done business with FOC, and Alan there is quite a guy.

4. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    IM MOSTLY CONCERNED WITH ALL SERVICE DEPTS...

IF I BUY A CAR FROM A SALESMAN, AND HES A PUTZ, AND GIVES ME A FAIR TO GOOD PRICE , ITS OK...BECAUSE AFTER THE SALE, YOU ONLY DEAL WITH THE SERVICE DEPT ANYWAY.

WHAT DO YOU DRIVE??

5. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    1995 355 Berlinetta Black/Black. October 1995 build with all updates. I know you were looking at a 355, I love these cars and it would be a good addition.