Thoughts on scuderia red on 360 cs | FerrariChat

Thoughts on scuderia red on 360 cs

Discussion in '360/430' started by stradman, Jan 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stradman

stradman Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Stradman
    I'm just intersted in peoples thoughts on the scuderia red color for the 360 stradale. It is not available in the UK at least on any other model yet. I've never seen one in the flesh yet and was wondering if anyone has.BTW I've ordered mine in this colour but having second thoughts now.

2. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
  3. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    When I first went into F.O.S.D they had that car. They kept on trying to get me to buy it! I dont know, just not a big fan of scuderia red looks a little orange like to me. But it did have the red inserts on the seats, and 3piece rims.

4. andybm3

andybm3 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 12, 2003
    USA
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Stradman,

I saw the car at FoSF and it looks great in Rossa Scuderia. I ordered my car in the same color, don't worry......

5. allans

allans Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    roswell, ga
    Full Name:
    allan
    Hi Everyone, New to the Board. Just got my Stradale a few weeks ago and love it. It is finished in Rosso Scuderia and looks fabulous. The calipers are black, so I can't help with your decision there. The interior is R/B Fabric and looks a little "pinkish" compared to the body finish, but it makes the car look even more like a "real racer". The paint actually glows when the sun is setting and there is just enough daylight to reflect off the car. Very nice! I've also seen the car in Rosso Corsa and it looks nice too, but not quite as "racy". Just my opinion. All the best in your purchase. Allan

6. stradman

stradman Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Stradman
    [The paint actually glows when the sun is setting and there is just enough daylight to reflect off the car. Very nice! I've also seen the car in Rosso Corsa and it looks nice too, but not quite as "racy". Just my opinion. All the best in your purchase. Allan[/QUOTE]
    I suppose it's one of those colors that changes depending on whether you see it in the showroom, different lighting or outside. Does anyone know if you can only order this colour for the stradale only? If yes then I suppose it might be a reason to order this colour so that it stands out from an ordinary 360(although I know that some of you would say-if you want to stand out then order a stripe!)