Victory by Design on this Sunday! | FerrariChat

Victory by Design on this Sunday!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Brian qv, Dec 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brian qv

Brian qv Rookie

Dec 28, 2002
    Folsom, Ca
    FYI,
    The show "Victory by Design", featuring Ferrari, is on again this Sunday (12/21) at 5pm and 10pm, Pacific time. (I think, three hours earlier back east). A must see for any Ferrari enthusiast. It's worth watching just for the sound of the engines alone.

2. HMS

HMS Formula 3

Dec 12, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Zack Sursio
    What channel?

3. Wickeddeus

Wickeddeus Karting

Nov 12, 2003
    Speedvision I think.

4. MondialTCab

MondialTCab Formula 3

Sep 5, 2001
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    John Michael Gross
    I am going to record this to DVD if anyone wants a copy...standard cost of DVD material and mailing if you are interested.

- JMG

5. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Thanks for telling.
    I watched the one on Jaguar and Porsche last week. Very interesting!
    Now Ferrari time!

6. Brian qv

Brian qv Rookie

Dec 28, 2002
    Folsom, Ca
    I'm sorry. I forgot to mention it is on Speedchannel. Duh! It's an old show., but worth watching.

7. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Did anyone catch the making of? I was flipping through, kind of interesting.

--Dan

8. francisco j. quinones

francisco j. quinones Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Panama City,FL
    Full Name:
    Francisco J. Quinones
    yes i caught that, they said it takes forever to make just one show,taking into account the logistics of shipping,insuring and getting the vehicles on location.
    but man that's worth it!
    love the sound! and Alain does give those cars, some of which are pretty darn rare, some stick.
    love it when he kicks the tail out and opens them up.
    sweet:)

9. tatcat

tatcat F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2001
    panama city beach FL
    Full Name:
    rick c

it's about time. i've seen the maserati show like four times, the jag and aston martin three times and the porsche once and the making of show twice. i'll be glad to see the ferrari show at last. what a great series.

10. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    I ordered the Ferrari and Maserati DVD's. Last week I recieved a FedEx notice by email, that they were on the way. On today's news, there was a FedEx plans that caught fire and burned on the ground in Tenn. Looks like a total loss.

CNN said, "FedEx says it will be up to the retailers to notify customers of lost items".....uh, oh.